Ryder System Client Onboarding Manager - Work Remote !!! in San Diego, California
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys_attachment.do?sys_id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH RYDER!
Be a vital player for one of the largest and most recognizable names in Logistics, Transportation, Fleet Maintenance and Supply Chain Services in the World!
Whiplash prioritizes delivering an amazing customer experience. As a Manager of Onboarding, you will be the first in line to meet this commitment. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the launch of our tech platforms to our customers, and specifically working with our customers to make sure users are appropriately trained, utilizing the platform as intended, and ultimately satisfied with their experience. The ideal candidate is high-energy, experienced with web-based technology, passionate about helping customers, and excels in communication and organization. Successful candidates not only have the ability to quickly learn technology, but also the ability to teach customers with varying degrees of technical expertise effectively. Because this is a new division of our Customer Success team, you will have a critical hand in shaping its function. A collaborative approach is key, as you will be expected to contribute ideas and initiate tactical creation, automation, and improvement to the overall onboarding
· Provide detailed platform and account walkthroughs, assisting assist merchant customers with post-sale onboarding and implementation
· Clearly communicate account setup requirements, timelines, and expectations with customers and key stakeholders
· Develop training materials, videos, and process documentation keeping them up to date and evolving them to be best in class
· Develop a deep understanding of customers' business and operational objectives, working as a liaison with cross-function teams
· Record customer implementation needs, requests, and questions to improve the overall onboarding process.
· Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
· Experience managing, designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting training programs for new users with vastly different levels of technical aptitude
· Proven ability to develop strategies, translating them into initiatives to track successful delivery
· Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate)
· Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development/improvement, problem-solving, communication, and planning
· Five (5) years + of experience in onboarding and implementation of a SaaS product in a B2B environment
· Three (3) years + of management experience in a customer success/customer experience role
· Strong familiarity with Customer Success best practices and methodology
Previous experience managing competing priorities and working to meet tight deadlines
Job Category: Product Management
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.