Ryder System Trainer-Roadside Assistance (RCRC) in Roswell, Georgia
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest transportation companies in the country?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you’ve got to check out Ryder!
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few companies can spare.
The Trainer-Roadside Assistance maximizes call center representatives' effectiveness by ensuring representatives have thorough knowledge of Ryder Customer Roadside Center (RCRC) processes and services, and are able to resolve problems and provide positive customer experience to new and existing customers.
1st shift position
Monday - Friday
For additional information please contact Jeanette Johnson at 770-968-8920 x16.
High school diploma or equivalent
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
Five (5) years or more of experience in roadside call center assistance
Five (5) years or more of experience in call center training preferred
Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach and inspire others
Captivate an audience and keep them engaged
Develop training and methodology programs that are unique to the RCRC goals and values
Handle multiple projects and prioritize
Strong analytical and decision making skills
• Prepares new representatives by conducting orientation, new hire training and ongoing update training
• Plans, conducts, and implements a comprehensive training program for RCRC staff; training components will be geared toward new hires, existing staff and agents who need one-on-one assistance
• Determines training needs by listening to live and recorded calls, reviewing cases and conferring with the RCRC Leadership team
• Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; provides coaching; conducts training sessions; identifies process improvement opportunities and develops the resources to facilitate those opportunities
• Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques and making support readily available
• Engages in RCRC service-related tasks, including but not limited to process improvement, group and individual call observation, quality calibration and mentoring activities
• Develops and maintains all training materials and keeps both the training manual and the RCRC CQR online database up to date
• Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Requisition ID 2018-63455
Category Admin Support, Clerical & Service Coordinators
Employment Type Regular - Full Time (4)
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 8350