Ryder System Trainer-MOSS in Roswell, Georgia
For additional information, please contact Jeanette Johnson at 770-968-8920 x16
We are hiring a Trainer- MOSS to coach our Managers of Service Support team in Roswell, Georgia. The trainer is responsible for training all customer service representatives to include new hire training, refresher training, product and services training, systems training and customer service training. You will provide one-on-one coaching to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
If you are a quick learner with amazing communication skills, this could be a great opportunity for you! You’ll be doing meaningful work, giving our employees the tools to help our customers. We are in the transportation business and we are here to help our customers meet their customer’s demands. You’ll be the starting point for employees to be successful in Ryder. The success of our team starts with you!
Are you right for the role? We’ll be frank. You need to be confident in your ability to present information to large groups and keep them engaged. You’ll need to explain our products, policies and processes and walk through next steps with the agents – so you need to be confident in your ability to build relationships and provide constructive feedback. And, you need to be able to ‘think on your feet’ and source information independently at times. This is a new call center and we are learning as we go. So, if you are organized, adaptable and can quickly learn new concepts and explain them to others, you could be just who we are looking for!
Your major responsibilities will be:
Training current and new customer service representatives on products and services, processes, and programs.
Providing one-on-one coaching to customer service representatives.
Determining training needs by listening to live and recorded calls.
Identifying process improvement opportunities and works with the team to ensure changes are implemented.
At Ryder, we offer:
Great work space, we have open concept spaces flooded with natural light.
You’ll enjoy our break room, with great coffee.
Free parking and bus stops just outside the door.
Free Employee Assistance program.
Employee benefits on the first of the month following 60 days (not to exceed 90 days) of continuous, full-time, active employment.
As a successful applicant, you:
Have excellent presentation skills, as well as the ability to motivate, teach and inspire.
A quick learner who can quickly grasp new concepts.
Are able to deal with ambiguity and will figure it out.
Are a strong coach.
Is a great communicator with excellent listening skills.
Have excellent organizational skills
Possess a collaborative “what-ever-it takes” attitude and flexible work ethic.
Have strong computer skills.
If you think you have what it takes, then we want to talk to you.
Bachelor's degree in business
Five (5) years or more of experience in roadside call center assistance
Five (5) years or more of experience in call center training preferred
Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach and inspire others
Captivate an audience and keep them engaged
Develop training and methodology programs that are unique to the RCRC goals and values
Handle multiple projects and prioritize
Strong analytical and decision making skills
• Prepares new representatives by conducting orientation, new hire training and ongoing update training
• Plans, conducts, and implements a comprehensive training program for RCRC staff; training components will be geared toward new hires, existing staff and agents who need one-on-one assistance
• Determines training needs by listening to live and recorded calls, reviewing cases and conferring with the RCRC Leadership team
• Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; provides coaching; conducts training sessions; identifies process improvement opportunities and develops the resources to facilitate those opportunities
• Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques and making support readily available
• Engages in RCRC service-related tasks, including but not limited to process improvement, group and individual call observation, quality calibration and mentoring activities
• Develops and maintains all training materials and keeps both the training manual and the RCRC CQR online database up to date
• Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Requisition ID 2018-58622
Category Admin Support, Clerical & Service Coordinators
Employment Type Regular - Full Time (4)
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 8350