Ryder System Customer Service Specialist I in Miami, Florida
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys_attachment.do?sys_id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The job summary section provides a general overview. It is intended to give some idea as to the level of skill, responsibility and purpose found in the job.
The Customer Service Specialist I works closely with the Telematic Customer Care Team in supporting Ryder's sales organization and customers with the Ryder Telematics product line. Additionally, the Ryder Telematics Customer Service Specialist I will manage all vendor payments and account reconciliations.
• Process all vendor invoices for payment.
• Billing Reconciliation and auditing. Paying vendors vs Invoicing Customer. Ensure billing accuracy by monitoring and auditing client billing activity.
• Manage Device Activation and Termination including vendor and customer service invoices.
• Assist Rental Helpdesk Agents responding to Geotab inquiries and support requests.
• Manage Telematic uptime SLA metric.
• Manage and keep track of the Warranty process.
• Pro-actively alert internal stakeholders of service impacts and non SLA adherence/compliance.
• Work closely with the field operations teams in ensuring proper installation and RMA practices are being followed.
• Create, manage and update vendor database – compiles, consolidates, formats and summarizes information pertaining to pricing, services, equipment/components, metrics, contracts, etc.
• Improve processes for Billing including participating in enhancement efforts.
• Assist in escalations of various Telematics vendor’s inquiries.
• Support client, carrier and sales team by providing phone, and email assistance relating to device errors, network communications, portal configuration and navigation, product implementation, and troubleshooting
• Use telematics data to continuously evaluate fleet operations and proactive drive actions to improve customer fleet uptime efficiency
• Support customers with applications to consume telematics data or inspections qualifications
• Become an expert in telematics for both our rental and reseller lines of equipment
Business Admin, Marketing, Communication or related Field
5+ years Account Management and/or Customer Service.
Skills and Abilities
Ability to learn new operating systems, homegrown and off-the-shelf.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong problem solving skills
Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors).
Ability to interact and communicate with customers and team members in-person and remotely.
Must have a heightened sense of urgency in resolving customer issues in order to constantly achieve a positive communication environment with customers.
Empathetic to customers and ability to identify and overcome areas of delay that could impede resolving issues within set deadlines and acceptable service guidelines.
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as member of a team.
Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment focused on results.
Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing, highly organized with excellent time management skills.
Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
Advanced PC skills with the ability to learn and teach others.
Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite - Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
Strong verbal and written communication skills – in English and Spanish
Job Category: Customer Service
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.