Ryder System COOP - Lead Generation Manager in Miami, Florida
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys_attachment.do?sys_id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
COOP by Ryder is looking for a Lead Generation Manager to join *our team! *
The Lead Generation Manager will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of all marketing activities for the COOP brand with the objective of driving customer acquisition.
We are a rapidly growing, unique B2B commercial vehicle marketplace. COOP connects businesses with idle vans, trucks, tractors, and trailers with companies that need to rent commercial vehicles. As a company, we encourage collaboration between team members and offer great career growth and opportunities as we continue to expand to new markets and strengthen our broad skill sets.
· Source and segment prospect data to be leveraged for Sales and Marketing campaigns
· Responsible for lead generation development and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
· Use analytical tools to evaluate campaign performance and determine opportunities for driving customer acquisition; including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot.
· Assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
· Work with Marketing Manager to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
· Manage lead generation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
· Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
· Manage the lead lifecycle, buyer personas, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred
· 3-5 years of relevant experience, agency or client side
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint
Skills and Abilities
Excellent organizational skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents
Demonstrated creative development skills with ability to manage vendors and develop new concepts within budget
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America’s largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.