Ryder System Training Manager (Safety & On the Job) in Austin, Texas
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
This position will perform various tasks related to the design and development of training materials for all Warehouse Associates Roles . This person will have Two Direct Reports ( Warehouse Training Coordinators) to manage and develop.
- Bachelor's degree in business, education, instructional design technology, education technology, or related area or minimum five (5) years equivalent work experience
- Three (3) years of experience in designing, developing, and production of e-learning training materials/solutions; Work experience in collaborating with all levels of the workforce, including SR management ; Work experience with Flash, Captivate, Information Mapping, Snag It and Adobe Acrobat, and uploading content and administration of a Learning Management System
- Project management, excellent communication, writing, grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of learning management systems and e-learning methodolgy, as well as adult learning principles and instructional design methodologies
- Design and develop training related solutions that will improve the performance / productivity of Ryder or Ryder-managed employees
- Consult with business owners and subject experts to develop instruction and testing - traditional, web-based, or blended
- Administration of learning management system, uploading documents, editing content, running reports
- Other duties, as assigned
Job CategoryTraining and Development
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America’s largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.