Ryder System Truck Driver, Class B-Full Time in Audubon, Pennsylvania
HOURLY PAY $19.00, OT after 40 weekly hours.
MUST BE WILLING/ABLE TO WORK AS EXTRA BOARD DRIVER.
HAZMAT ENDORSEMENT REQUIRED WITHIN 45 DAYS OF HIRE.
DRY FREIGHT - DRIVER UNLOAD USING PALLET JACK/HAND TRUCK.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: WWW.RYDER.JOBS - requisition 2018-58412
For more information, please call Amber at 904-541-8559
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED :
· List a complete 3 years of residence.
· Make sure you are accurate with your Employment Dates , DOB, Social, & License numbers – our system runs the MVR based on those personal ID numbers.
· List a complete 10 years of (ALL) work history – back to June 2008 . Make sure there are NO GAPS in time on the work history. If you were not working (in school, on leave, etc.) at any time within the 10 years, list that time in the Employment Gaps section below the Employment History section and simply list month/year to month/year for that time. PLEASE BE ACCURATE WITH EMPLOYMENT DATES – DATES WILL BE VERIFIED BY YOU PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS. ANY DISCREPANCY MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
· Complete All Release Forms
As a driver , you're important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you everyday to keep their businesses running smoothly. Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.
Minimum 22 years of age
Pass a Ryder Drug Test
Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
Pass a DOT physical
Pass a Ryder road test
Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
Must have Class A or Class B verifiable experience in appropriate vehicle(s):
12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
Maintaining accurate records and logs Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Requisition ID 2018-58412
Primary State/Province PA
Primary City Audubon
Employment Type Regular - Full Time (4)
Travel Requirements 40-50%
Position Code 0601