Ryder System Segment Marketing Business Partner- REMOTE in Albany, New York
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys_attachment.do?sys_id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
This position is responsible for executing the go-to-market (GTM) strategies and tactics for Ryder’s Transportation Logistics Solutions. The role works in partnership with the business to support strategic plans for specific markets, verticals and products in order to reach marketing and sales goals. This position requires having a marketing background with excellent project management, reporting and communication skills, in addition to being detail oriented and customer focused.
*REMOTE – WORK FROM HOME*
• Work with the marketing team and business stakeholders to support and implement strategic marketing plans.
• Support the execution of marketing and prospecting campaigns, lead generation tactics, paid media, events, sales tools and marketing collateral, including digital initiatives and other creative elements.
• Support the execution of the lead generation programs with a specific focus on producing qualified leads and pipeline to support the Sales organization. Develop creative ideas for prospecting and lead generation.
• Work with the Marketing Insights team to research and develop: deep insights into key market trends, product positioning, segmentation, targeting, and prospecting lists, as well as uncover methods to increase lead generation and lead quality.
• Work closely with the Marketing Insights team to measure, analyze and report out on program results.
• Manage event sponsorships, and work with the Events team to develop trade show strategies, and support the development of marketing and prospecting components for events.
• Build relationships with the Sales and Operations teams in North America.
• Maintain a working knowledge of trends, innovations & best practices within marketing and the Supply Chain industry.
• Stay up to date on the performance and feedback from the Voice of Customer program.
• Assist, when needed, with the execution of strategies across all lines of business.
Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or business management, or equivalent experience.
• Five (5) years or more experience marketing.. B2B marketing and/or supply chain, transportation and logistics experience is preferred.
• Five (5) years or more experience in managing marketing and/or lead generation campaigns
• Five (5) years or more experience working with cross functional teams
Skills and Abilities
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Highly organized and strong project management skills, with the ability to develop detailed work plans and execute large-scale projects with competing deadlines
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Ability to manage marketing and lead generation campaigns
• Program/campaign monitoring measuring, reporting and analysis
• Consistently and proactively staying engaged and up-to-date with the trends, innovations & best practices within marketing and the Supply Chain industry
• Experience with Project Management Tools & Salesforce is preferred
• Advanced power point development skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office environment (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Up to 5%
Job Category: Segment Marketing
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.